Responsive Property Managers – Las Vegas, Nevada Rentals
Las Vegas is on the grow and that means opportunity for investment property owners, IF you have the right property manager. Since 2009, Orange Realty Group has been assisting rental property owners maximize their investment. Our advertising and marketing tactics fill vacancies quickly. Our professional rent collection processes keep cash flowing. Our maintenance procedures maintain the value of properties.
We are local and we know and understand the Las Vegas, NV real estate and rental market. We assist our investment property owners in setting market competitive rates and in maximizing their return on investment. Our efficient and effective services include:
- Complete tenant procurement process
- Legally and regulatory compliant leases
- Rent collections
- Property maintenance
- Tenant relations
- Move outs and evictions
- Financial reports
Our owner clients are provided accurate and detailed income and expense statements securely online. We can even electronically transfer net income to improve cash flow. If you are in search of ethical, honest property management that makes the most out of your investment, contact Orange Realty Group. We look forward to assisting you in reaching your real estate investment goals!
Property Management Fees and Costs
Orange Realty strives to provide excellent service and value pricing for our clients. We utilize a scaled property management fee structure depending upon the scope of the services requested, and the number and types of properties managed. Our quality of service is among the highest in the Industry, and we provide the quantity of services tailored to each investment property Owner’s specific needs. We look for mutually beneficial pricing solutions that taken with our excellent property care delight our clients enough to engage us for the long term.
Our typical fees for investment property management in Las Vegas, NV, follows:
- Monthly Management Fees: 8 – 10% of rent collected, depending on the type and number of properties, with the minimum fee at $75.
- Advertising: FREE – We do web-based ads and “For Lease” signs.
- One Time Set-up Fee on 1st Home: $250. Deducted from rent, not paid in advance.
- Set-up Fees on additional Homes: $125. Deducted from rent, not paid in advance.
- Referral Fees for Finding a Tenant: $300 or higher, depending on the home. The referral fee may be paid to any agent, including agents who work for other agencies, who find a tenant that we qualify and moves in. Higher referrals should be offered for homes with rents of $1250 or higher.
- Tenant procurement fee: ½ of one month’s rent
- Renewal fee (when tenant remains longer than 12 months): ¼ of one month’s rent
- ACH Transfer of Funds to Client: FREE
- Management of Caretakers, Such as Pool Company, Lawn Service, Pest Control: FREE – Pass through expense from Vendor only.
- Management of HOA: FREE. This includes payment of HOA bills, if needed, maintaining filing requirements of HOA and addressing violation notices.
- Management of Repairs and Servicing, Including Warranty Calls: FREE, and maintenance services can be expected to be low due to our in-house maintenance.
- Tenant Move-in and Move-out inspections: FREE. Includes a full report with pictures. We also offer additional inspections with maintenance services (see our Protection Program)
- Evictions: We use Southern Nevada Eviction Services – SNES – as our preferred eviction company. All fees charged by SNES are passed to you. The usual costs for eviction, from posting to Constable, is about $300,, plus cost our time if court appearances are needed.
- Lock-Out: $15 labor per lock + the cost of the locks.
- Extraordinary Services fees – vary according to agreement by the Client and Orange for out of the ordinary type services, including: managing an insurance claim, eviction court time.
- Custom services, see our Orange Realty Property Management Owner’s Manual
We are proud members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®). NARPM’s have deep expertise and industry knowledge to offer the best possible property management services in the industry. The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®) is the only national organization dedicated to the professional management of single-family homes and small multi-family investment property.
We are also proud to call ourselves REALTOR®s. There is a difference when using a REALTOR®. REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
Finally, we are also very proud of our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and we fully abide to the BBB Standards of Trust.
Bottom line, we offer peace of mind, at affordable rates!